_ GSMods _
Hello !
Welcome :)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

_ GSMods _
Hello !
Welcome :)
_ GSMods _
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME

Go down

SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME Empty SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME

Post by ♥ marisa ♥ Sat 12 May 2012 - 19:29

Fiz dois temas especiais. E são especiais porque as doações para eles serão revertidas na sua totalidade para ajudar três dálmatas que estão a precisar de castração cujos donos infelizmente não têm condições para suportar, pois ficaram desempregados.
São dois cães de 2 anos e uma cadela de 8 anos de idade. Para que se evite que sejam entregues ao canil, estou a tentar ajudar, contribuindo com o que posso de momento.
Espero que todos vós compreendam a situação, e ajudem muito, por favor.
Caso não queiram comprar os temas em si, aceito qualquer tipo de doação (BOTÃO DE DOAÇÃO NA MINHA ASSINATURA), apenas peço que me enviem um e-mail para [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] com o detalhes na doação (quantia, nome e morada) para que assim possa identificar a doação como sendo para os três dálmatas que precisam :)

Obrigada pela atenção 3e

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I made two special themes. And they'respecial because the donations for them will be given in it's total to help three dalmatians that need castration, because the owners unfortunately don't have conditions to suport the bill, because they're now unemployed.
They are two males with 2 years old, and a female with 8 years old. To avoid they're being given to adoption (witch they would be separated), I am trying to help with what I can.
I hope you all understand the situation e help a lot please.
In case you don't want to buy the themes I will accept any type of donation (BUTTON OF DONATION ON MY SIGNATURE), I just ask you to send me an e-mail to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the details of the donation (how much, name and address), so that I can identify the donation for the 3 dalmatians that are in need :)

Thanks for your atention 3e

SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME Tema_1
SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME Banner_paw_donation

SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME Tema_2
SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME Banner_paw_donation_brave_dalmatian

The dogs in need:

SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME DSC00202_2 SPECIAL - Baby Dalmatians theme - DONATION THEME DSC00225
♥ marisa ♥
♥ marisa ♥
Admin
Admin

Female Scorpio Posts : 88
Birthday : 1985-10-28

https://gsmods.umforum.net

Back to top Go down